~ 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑨𝒏𝒏
Sincere question: Do you think that a bunch of feminists and liberals who have traditionally supported every kind of civil rights struggle in the book have suddenly picked one group of people to hate and bully?
Do you think that we, completely antithetical to our very nature and internal ethics, were finally sent over the threshold of tolerance by fingernail polish and frocks? Is this what you believe?
I’m not going to belabor the points that you’ve heard countless times before, but I will ask that you consider what it is you’re accusing us and ask yourself if there isn’t far more to the story than currently presents itself in the bulk of the mainstream dialogue.
To that end, I have a series of questions that may seem silly, but serve the purpose of exposing an already systemic condition that is rapidly changing the social and political landscape without any public debate or discourse. You should take each one very seriously as the answers have already been decided, and the answers are turning our world upside down and inside out.
‣ Do you think that girls and women can fairly compete against boys and men in sports?
‣ Do you think that a convicted male rapist and/or murderer can be safely housed in a facility with other women?
‣ If a man commits a crime of violence, is it logical and rational to statistically qualify that crime as an act of female violence?
‣ Is it unreasonable for domestic abuse shelters to provide services and a protected space for women?
‣ If a woman is raped, do you think it reasonable that she is put into the care of female-only hospital staff?
‣ When performing body and cavity searches, do you believe men should be able to search women, and vice versa?
‣ Is it natural and expected for girls and women to experience modesty around their bodily functions and their bodies in general? Can boys and men experience modesty? Is it wrong to be modest?
‣ Should anatomy be taught in schools as science or as philosophy?
‣ Should language change to eliminate all reference to biological sex, particularly for the female sex (e.g., cervix, uterus, breasts, motherhood ); should the new language be enforced by criminal penalty? Is it “literal violence” not to obey the edicts of gender ideology?
‣ Are lesbians and straight men exclusionary because they won’t date or have sex with other men?
At the end of the day, the only question left in my mind is why? Why are these even questions, why have they been answered in ways that would have rocked everyone’s world just a mere five years ago but today have most people quaking in fear to answer honestly, and to what end?
Surely the establishment, pushing this ideology from every angle and front, including the military and police, those bastions of hard-core conservatism, hasn’t suddenly developed a personal interest in what people think and feel, have they? People are denied housing, kids go to bed hungry at night, the planet is in turmoil, millions suffer and die in endless wars, but Western governments are all miraculously on board and pushing for “gender” expression in the public schools, through policy, via tax-subsidized surgery and chemical alteration? Teachers buy school products for their students out of their own pockets, but school boards have unexpected millions to change the existing restrooms?
Please. Think it through. Nothing about this is logical or rational.